1) drop by a fellow parent’s house, unannounced
2) dread baby showers and first birthdays
3) silently curse the fact there’s a screaming infant on my plane ride. Instead, I will say a silent prayer for the parent, because they’re going to need it.
4) vow I will never own a minivan
5) judge a soccer mom
6) underestimate the therapeutic effect of going somewhere alone. anywhere.
7) bug a new mother, for any reason.
8) take for granted showering, brushing my teeth or hair, or eating
9) wonder why shopping cart covers exist
10) think stay-at-home parents have it easy
(Been there, done that)