I’ve been trying to come up with a new name for my blog as I start revamping it to be a parenthood blog rather than a t-shirt design company. Yes, that’s what vixenvillian was supposed to be, several lifetimes ago. I was living in Corona, CA at the time and snowboarding a lot on the weekends. It seemed like a good idea at the time. But then I got burned out being a lawyer, moved to the beach, got even more burned out, had a baby, and the rest is history.
I wasn’t going to list all the names here, after a
biter fellow blogger recently stole was inspired by a post of mine*, but I decided I should just go ahead and do it. Do any of these sound interesting at all?
- Mental mom jeans
- Sarah Connor was a mom too
- You’re a mean mother! And other spoken half-truths
- RAYNOR I AM YOUR MOTHER
- Confessions of a lawyer mom
- Motherhood is a RPG – level grind
- 18 years, or 9,467,077 minutes
- 18 years, 18 years, I got one of these kids he got me for 18 years
- A mimosa for mama
- This moms mom jeans
- <– not a tiger mom
- Nobody puts mom in a corner.
- Tiny Boss Says…
- Can we put some pants on please?
I also have a couple of talented friends in the advertising program at the
expensive prestigious Art Center College of Design who will ultimately come up with a better blog name for me, so biters can suck it!
Oh, and can you tell I just discovered this strikethrough text feature in WordPress?
I’m leaning away from Nerdmom and Motherhood is a RPG – level grind, because 1) I don’t play many games anymore, unless you count Legend of the Cryptids on the iPhone (which I don’t) and 2) I’d have to constantly fill this blog with content like this:
Maybe Tiny Boss Says or something to do with being a lawyer mom, but people generally don’t like lawyers. I don’t blame ’em.
I guess I’ll wait to see what my clever and creative friends have to say.
Thank goodness for breastfeeding babies liking to eat at night as well as a propensity towards insomnia, otherwise I would have never gotten this post out.
* Asterisk because I’m a lawyer, and I like stuff like this. Just kidding. I was going to link my post that got jacked, but I remember reading somewhere that this is bad form for blogging and WordPress can actually shut the blog down for doing that. Is this true? Or am I just making shit up because it’s 2:15am and the dogs are snoring louder than my husband which is a sign I really need to go to bed now.