The Partyclette To-Go makes it possible have a raclette party anytime, anywhere. With a stylish oak frame, a Barbeclette pan, 3 tea lights and a special handy spatula for serving the melted cheese onto baguette slices or toast, this item is fun, simple, and offers something special. It’ll be a night to remember!
– SIMPLE & ELEGANT: Heated by a candle – no lighter fluid, no cords
– NON-STICK: The pan has a non-stick coating so sliding the cheese out is easy with the included spatula
– CONVENIENT: The foldable design is portable and easy to store
Raclette comes from the French word “racler”, which means to scrape. It’s also the name of the meal and the cheese the meal uses. Raclette originated in medieval times, when herders stayed with their flocks of sheep in the high altitudes between June and September. As a warm meal, they mounted a hunk of cheese on a stick above the open fire to melt, and with their knives they scraped the melted cheese over pieces of bread, potatoes, gherkins, pickled onions, and dried meats.
Go wild! The Partyclette is not limited to raclette cheese. Any melting cheese will do:
– A slice of perfectly melted Cheddar is the perfect finishing touch for your cheeseburger.
– How about exploring new cheeses by melting Haloumi?- Melted Brie + fruit are always an irresistible combination.
– Make a cheese sauce for nachos!
About Boska Holland Cheese wares: We love cheese! Since 1896, here at Boska, it’s been our mission to spread the love of cheese to everyone everywhere. Our innovative family-owned company started as a blacksmith making tools for the cheese farmers in Holland, and now we are the world’s only specialist in Cheese wares: cheese tools and accessories. In short: we sell everything you need to enjoy cheese except the cheese itself!
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
SIMPLE & ELEGANT: Heated by a candle – no lighter fluid, no cords
NON-STICK: The pan has a non-stick coating so sliding the cheese out is easy with the included spatula
CONVENIENT: The foldable design is portable and easy to store
INCLUDES: Barbeclette, frame, spatula, and 3 tea lights
TRUSTED SINCE 1896: Boska Holland has built up their Cheese wares expertise over a long and rich history that started in the cheese heart of the Netherlands